This week we reviewed Samsung DeX, the Sony Xperia XZs, and the new Garmin fenix 5. We also compared the top three voice assistants out right now, and talked about the Galaxy S8’s one big flaw. There’s a lot to catch up on, so here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a Samsung Galaxy S8?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Samsung DeX review – can your smartphone replace a PC? The Galaxy S8 is here and so is the new Samsung DeX docking station. It lets you use Android with a keyboard and mouse, but can it really replace a PC?
Sony Xperia XZs review The Xperia XZs features a few key improvements over its predecessor. Is that enough to make it a compelling choice? Find out in this Sony Xperia XZs review!
Garmin fenix 5 review The fenix 5 is here, but is it actually worth the high price tag? Find out, in our full Garmin fenix 5 review.
Bixby vs Google Assistant vs Siri 2017 is shaping up to be the year of the virtual assistant, so here’s how the big three – Bixby, Siri, and Google Assistant – compare.
The Samsung Galaxy S8’s one flaw… The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are two of the best phones of the year, but they’re missing an increasingly key feature.
8 ways the Galaxy S8 is objectively better than the iPhone 7 We think we can objectively prove the Galaxy S8 is better than the iPhone 7. So grab some popcorn and settle in, because this is about to get ugly.
Have smartphones become too expensive? Buying a flagship smartphone is certainly expensive, but are we paying more for top-end smartphones than we were half a decade ago?
Fitbit Alta HR review The Fitbit Alta HR adds a heart rate monitor and new sleep tracking features to an already convenient and capable device. Learn more in the full review!
The best OEM specific features Flagship smartphones are all pretty impressive these days, but here are the OEM specific features that may make or break your purchasing decisions.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Huawei calls P10 memory substitution scandal a ‘wake up call’
- Google hardware VP in charge of Pixel series calls it quits
- T-Mobile wants to redefine the way you buy phones
- FCC Chairman wants to end net neutrality, but why is it problematic?
- Smartphone shipment growth was essentially led by Chinese OEMs
- Sundar Pichai hints ads might be coming to Google Maps soon
- BlackBerry KEYone coming to the US and Canada on May 31
- Refurbished Galaxy Note 7 coming to Korea in June for $250 cheaper
- Here’s when the Pixel and Pixel XL will see their software support end
- The Galaxy S8 problems are minor, but how Samsung responds is not
- Moto X Pure Edition Nougat update begins its rollout
- Verizon Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge users now getting Android Nougat
- Bring Google Assistant to your DIY tech projects, courtesy of new SDK
- Is this really the OnePlus 5?
- Verizon intros new $80 unlimited prepaid plan – is it any good?
- Amazon Echo with built-in screen rumored for next month
- Fire Emblem more profitable than Super Mario Run despite 10 times fewer downloads
- AT&T’s new ‘5G Evolution’ is really still at 4G speeds, for now
From our network
- 5 reasons you should totally buy Bluetooth headphones [SoundGuys.com]
- Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-ality review [VRSource.com]
- DJI Goggles hands-on experience with the Mavic Pro [Charged.io]