This week we reviewed the ZTE Axon 7, talked about the Samsung Galaxy Note 7, rounded up the best new Android apps and games, and much more. Here’s the news of the week.
Who wants to win a Nexus 6P?
The Nexus 6P is still one of the best Android phones on the market. Here’s how you can win one.
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
ZTE Axon 7 review A year after the mysterious Axon Pro, ZTE have launched the Axon 7 with a lot of upgrades and a $400 price tag. Is it the best affordable flagship around?
BlackBerry DTEK50 hands-on: the Priv minus the keyboard, essentially It’s been nearly a year since BlackBerry launched the PRIV running Android and now, they’re back again with the DTEK50. Is the phone as lame as its name?
Moto Mods review: blast, power and project in a snap Modularity is the name of the game and Josh takes a closer look at the Moto Mods – great ways to add more capabilities to the Moto Z range… at a price.
The most iconic phone from each manufacturer It’s easy to get caught up in the current smartphone landscape, but every once in awhile we need to look back and remember our history. Join us as we take a look at the most iconic phones from each OEM.
I want to develop Android apps – what languages should I learn? Developing Android apps can be rewarding, both personally and financially. Assuming you have a certain level of technical knowledge then it is possible to develop Android apps yourself. But what programming languages do you need to learn?
10 best new Android games of June 2016 Our own Joe Hindy rounds up the best Android games from June 2016!
10 best new Android apps of June 2016 Every month we update our list of favorite new apps, and this time Joe Hindy has given us a very neat portfolio of great additions to the Google Play Store. Among them are Bitly, Evie, Expeditions, Discogs and more.
Cyanogen OS vs Android: what’s the difference? If you’re at all interested in smartphones, you’ve probably heard of Cyanogen OS. What is it, and how does it differ from Google’s Android? Let’s find out.
Failure to launch: 6 devices we’re still waiting for Crowdfunding has kickstarted a number of great products, but for every success there are some failures. Here are six devices that we are still waiting for.
Lenovo K4 Note review We take a look at one of Lenovo’s new mid-range offerings in this in-depth Lenovo K4 Note review!
You have to watch this
More hot news
- BlackBerry DTEK50 officially announced: Snapdragon 617, FHD display, Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Full Galaxy Note 7 specs leak along with new Gear VR and renders
- This app notifies you when Pokémon are near without opening Pokémon Go
- Official Galaxy Note 7 commercial reveals several new features
- Galaxy Note 7 and S7 Edge compared in new leak
- Samsung Galaxy S8 codenamed ‘Project Dream’: 4K display rumored again
- HTC Nexus Sailfish leak reveals 1080p display, MSM8996 chipset
- The Xiaomi laptop is official: Mi Notebook Air announced
- Prisma finally launches on Android
- Samsung releases flagship smartphone battery test video
- Android 7.0 Nougat final release reportedly coming in August
- Pokémon Go update: footprints gone, customizable avatars and more
- T-Mobile CEO slams Verizon and AT&T, announces 16 new Binge On partners
- Nintendo doesn’t actually make Pokémon Go: investors freak out, shares plummet
- Xiaomi responds to that whole exploding phone incident
Keep up with AA
Get the Android Weekly delivered to your inbox each and every Sunday. Sign up for our newsletter below.